If your law firm handles large volumes of documents, streamline your operations with a litigation scanning service. A company like Global Document Services will help transition your practice from physical to digital documents. All important information will be stored safely and securely in the cloud and can be accessed at any time.
Let’s talk more about litigation scanning, the benefits it offers and who should be using it.
What is Litigation Scanning?
Litigation scanning is the process of digitizing the paper records you have in your firm. Rather than having rows of file cabinets filled with sensitive information, all records are stored in the cloud where they can be retrieved anytime, anywhere. This means no more wasted time, space or resources!
Here is what you can expect the process to look like:
- Gather up legal documents and place them in a container
- Files are picked up and brought to the facility
- All documents are scanned and converted into digital files
- Quality control is ran to ensure the files are clear, legible, etc.
- Records are stored in the cloud
- Paper documents are returned or shredded
What are the Benefits for Law Firms?
Legal scanning services will help your firm to be more streamlined and efficient. When you work with a company like Global Document Services, you don’t even have to worry about old files and boxes in storage. We’ll take care of them for you so that you can focus on your clients.
Here are the benefits to using litigation scanning for your legal firm.
- Safe and secure. Every day, you work with the sensitive information of your clients. If this information was compromised, it could ruin your firm’s reputation. With document scanning, all records are kept safe and secure in the cloud. Not only is the data secure, but also your firm will be in compliance with HIPAA and FACTA laws.
- Save time and money. Keeping physical records of your cases consumes resources. You need space to store the files, both in your office and in storage. Rather than paying for this space, free it up using digital files. And, when you need to retrieve records, you can do so at anytime. This improves efficiency and collaboration.
- Increase client satisfaction. If you’re not at the office with access to your documents, it’s hard to offer the quick, accurate responses your clients are looking for. With legal scanning, you improve customer service through faster response rates and turnaround times.
If you are part of a law firm, you can certainly benefit from litigation scanning services. Global Document Services is prepared to be your total outsourcing solution, from document preparation to document scanning. Call us today for a quote!