Storing and managing your new digitized documents is something that must be done professionally, securely, and safely. As your files grow and regulations tighten around the records management industry, it becomes more and more important to maintain a proper location to store these files. Unfortunately, the cost of purchasing, operating, find space for, and maintaining a private server for your office is not cost-effective. This is where cloud-based storage comes in to play.
BENEFITS OF CLOUD-BASED STORAGE
Global Document Services provides a complete document management system, which includes a secure cloud storage system, for your records management plan. There are many benefits to this:
- No up-front capital expenditures
- No need to hire additional personnel or train existing
- No hardware costs or software licensing fees
- Secure, online portal to administer records directly from your desktop
- No training or special customization
- Easy, secure access to documents from any location that has internet access
- No limit to the number of authorized users
GET A FREE CLOUD-BASED STORAGE SYSTEM QUOTE TODAY
Being that we are a full-service document management service, we can jump in and implement our services at any point in your records management plan. Whether you are just looking to start digitizing your records, or are looking for a secure storage solution, give us a call at (800) 472-9716 or fill out the form to the right to get your free, no-obligation quote today!