A larger amount of businesses in this day and age are transitioning over to a digital filing system for all of their documents. This doesn’t just mean scanning documents having them all stored on the computer. This also includes creating a digital file organization system. At Global Document Services, not only can we scan your documents but we can create an organized system for storing and accessing your files. These databases will vary based on the needs of your business. Our scanning and database services can include:
- Prepare documents pages for scanning by removing staples, paper clips, and all other scanning preparations.
- Scan to single page digital file using high speed scanners to reproduce the document into one of many file formats such as, Tiff, PDF, Jpeg, GIF etc.
- Process scanned documents in multi-page digital files into either a Tiff or PDF format using tools for image clean-up and conversion.
- Attach index tags to digital file for quick retrieval by capturing important information from each page/document and converting it into an index for retrieval and access by data entry, bar code recognition and other processing techniques.
- Connect documents and indexes to other information sources such as linking the important information of a document to an external database.
- Create searchable PDF documents for text based retrieval by making pages accessible to text based searches while keeping the integrity of the original page imagery.
- Store documents and data securely on-line with one of many storage solutions such as DropBox, Google Drive, DropBox or Cloud Storage.
Get A Free Quote!
If you’re considering our scanning and indexing services for your documents but need more information or you’re looking for a free quote, please fill out our quote form to the right or contact us directly by calling (800) 472-9716.